Yes, you can complete a manual voucher for a transaction that involves an out-of-state EBT card.

You will still need to call the retailer help desk for the state you are in to authorize the voucher and complete the transaction.

Need more help with this?
Click to request support

Was this helpful?

Yes No
You indicated this topic was not helpful to you ...
Could you please leave a comment telling us why? Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback.